Thursday, May 21, 2009

Linkdumpin'

Comic Book Legends #207: Generic Comic Book, Aussie Phone Numbers, Animated Wonder Woman.

Ok, so it's not much of a review, but it makes its point. The response by the creator, however, is a lesson in how not to respond to criticism.

Jon's report suggests that the new K9 show isn't K9 and Company. Whew.

Animaniacs mining the obscure jokes. I remember seeing this years ago and having absolutely no clue what it was about.

Want. (via Boing Boing)

Considering how utterly miserable the book was, I can tell you I have no intention whatever of seeing The Road in movie form. Don't get me wrong, it was a very good book. But I have enough depression in my life to last.

This will always be my Seattle.

When she was 11 years old, she named Pluto, and now she's passed on.

Cop is offended when panicked girl calls 911 about her father dying in front of her and says a swear word when the call isn't immediately answered. Cop does not send help, instead deciding to chastise the girl for her language, then has her arrested when she goes for help on foot. Audio of the original call is at the link.

Pug Puppy for the In-Laws.

0 comments: