Saturday, May 09, 2009

Unrelated to Anything Else

It's been awhile since I reported on my weight loss. Long-time readers know how I lost over 100 pounds in roughly two years. When hubby-Eric and I moved to Eastern Washington, I gained a few pounds back due to shabby eating and my unwillingness to count calories in the chaos. I'm now a couple of pounds over where I want to be, but making progress towards getting back to my standard weight.

I thought I'd post a link to Mark Evanier, whose posts about gastric bypass surgery were part of my inspiration. This post is about Dom DeLuise and weight. What Evanier says about fitting into the world is true. I do feel like I fit into the world better now that I'm not hovering near 300 pounds. I'm not even close to being skinny, but I no longer feel obese, and that makes a huge difference.

0 comments: