Saturday, June 06, 2009

Linky-Dinky-Do

A cheerful event by Improv Everywhere.

A complimentary review of Land of the Lost, the original show... not the movie. Thanks Joe, I needed to read this.

Observing the Earth change.

The musician in me wants to try playing this instrument.

Do Not Want. I swear, I'm going to LINUX as soon as XP gives out on me.

Science funding explained.

Men In Black Arrive when a construction crew hits a fiber-optic line that wasn't marked on maps.

School Lunch from Around the World.

Snopes takes on Bible Study story.

The wrong kind of praise can do lasting damage. It's better to admire the qualities that lead to success: hard work in particular. Brains does you no good if you do nothing with 'em.

Pug for the in-laws.

The four LOLCats of the Apocalypse. Someone could write a terribly funny essay/thesis on LOLCat Theology.

0 comments: