Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Coffee in the Morning

Those of you who know me know that I don't drink coffee. I'm one of those rare people who can't even stand the smell of the stuff. So it may come as a surprise that I like my Morning Coffee. Of course, I'm referring to a Firefox Add-on!

Morning Coffee is a really simple tool that allows you to add pages to a list, and each morning when you get on your browser you just hit the Morning Coffee button on your toolbar and it loads up all the pages set for that day. It's very simple, sweet, and does what it says on the tin.

I've been using it for a week now with no problems on the latest version of Firefox, so if you have certain pages you want to check out on certain days and are running the best browser, I recommend trying out this coffee to see if it works for you, too.

0 comments: