Saturday, July 03, 2010

Links

Hey, one of my tomato plants has an actual *blossom*!! I'm impressed.

Comic Book Legends Revealed #267: Wonder Woman's Logo, Wonder Girl's Typo, and Wonder Woman's Daughter.

Congrats to Todd Klein on three years of blogging and 1000 posts.

Now THAT'S a Hallowe'en costume.

Will Eisner was only a man after all.

How to Use a Semicolon.

Fibonacci frogs!

Anime Eyes?

Should Parents Be Fined For Smoking With A Child In Their Car? I'm a little surprised at the comments, but this one is probably the most powerful: "Yes, thanks to my parents smoking I had the pleasure of two throat biopsies to remove malignant masses at the ripe old age of 25. Having never smoked a cigarette in my life. I now get bi-monthly cameras stuffed down my nose to make sure it doesn't come back."

LOLCat Theology. So that's why cats sit on printers...

Sleepover Pug for the in-laws.

0 comments: