Saturday, August 06, 2011

Oh, what the heck... Another Linkdump

Get a Trim!

Cthulhu Ski Mask.

A moment of silence for William Sleator, one of the first authors I ever met. He was gracious and explained himself to eager students, and made his visit to my school one of the few highlights of middle school.

If you really like your Bujold, there's now a fan-compiled Reader's Companion to A Civil Campaign by Lois McMaster Bujold.

Experimenting with Linux.

How about 15 Wonderful Words with No English Equivalent.

What I want from a restaurant website vs what most restaurant websites give.

Even when I'm annoyed at them, I tend to respect truckers. That truck driver you flipped off? Let me tell you his story.

Wow. Just Wow.

Spider-Moose.

And the ever-present pug picture: Pug Life, or When Pugs Go Bad.

1 comments:

Arts in the Family said...

Thanks for all the great links. Love your blog.

Alberto Ramirez Jr.