Monday, October 10, 2011

Links! (I'm not dead yet)

If you recall Katie, who was teased for her Star Wars thermos, then you'll be delighted to hear how Katie was treated at GeekGirlCon.

Check out these 33 scary stories available on-line.

Removing DRM would reduce piracy. Those determined to steal will do so regardless of DRM. But most people would rather be honest than dishonest, so punishing the honest as if they are already thieves just results in frustration and, eventually, piracy.

Do you have a cool lunch bag? Here's ten cool ones, including some anti-theft sandwich bags.

The following sound clip is from the Bachmann soundbite at Bad Lip Reading. Be sure to check out the others, they are really odd and amusing (most disturbing: Michael Buble's "Russian Unicorn"). But this clip... this one just consistently cracks me up:


And lastly, for my Mom.

1 comments:

Jay said...

Aw, come on, I loved "Russian Unicorn." I disturb my brother/roommate by singing it. All the way through.