Monday, February 18, 2013

Linken Dinken

Hidden TARDIS scarf.

Eric and I saw this documentary and very much enjoyed it. I would love to see the DVD release. Someday.

Some of these life hacks are pretty good. Others... well, your mileage may vary.

Need a QR Code? Use this to generate one.

QR Code

Online comic for you to enjoy: The Honor Brigade.

Boing Boing introduces us to an amusing photo set: HadOneJob.

I don't believe every story on Not Always Right, but I still enjoy them. Here's an example of one I enjoyed.

An explanation of why there are so many Russian dash cam videos on the internet. Because of the tons of dash cams, the Chelyabinsk meteor was extremely well documented.

The subreddit "Explain it like I'm 5" has a decent explanation of the LAPD and Dorner incident. Warning: strong language, graphic description. Some of the comments are also insightful if you really want more information.

0 comments: