Wednesday, July 16, 2014

IndieGoGo Update... 22 days left

Here's the latest on my goofy IndieGoGo Campaign.

  • Total raised: $190
  • IndieGoGo Fees: $17.10
  • Other payment Fees*: $1.50
  • Paypal Fees: $5.27
  • Total for Halloween: $166.13 (66% of $250 goal)
Wow! Huge jump today as two people decided to chip in, one for a crappy postcard and the other for a $100 video thank you to be recorded on Halloween night. That puts us much closer to the goal, with only $90 left before we can buy the mini-comics. I will order the comics the moment the total goes above $280.

As usual, feel free to spread the news of the campaign yourself... or not as the case may be. Quick link is http://igg.me/at/tegan/x/3601409

The status of the campaign is: Fun-Size Candy (but only $90 from Mini-Comics!)

* This fee just showed up, and I think it's supposed to be the estimated fee the payment processor will charge to transfer money at the end of the campaign. There is also a line for bank fees from my bank, but nothing on it. I may get another unexpected fee before this is over. One thing I learned quickly about IndieGoGo (and I presume the same is true of Kickstarter), it will nickel and dime you to death if you let it. Technically, I think we need about $285-290 to make sure we can afford the comics, but we'll chip in the extra if we hit $280.

0 comments: