Friday, May 29, 2015

Mini Friday Linkdump

Bleeding Cool has more on the women in comics panel at Denver Comic Con that had no women.

But Denver overreached in their programming, clearly, because the checks weren’t in place to prevent this panel from happening. If Denver Comic Con is becoming a force to be reckoned with in the geek community (and they are), this was their youthful pratfall. One panel out of 300-400 went wrong. I think we can talk about it, use it as an example, but also forgive them and stop acting like this mishap was somehow intentionally organized by Denver Comic Con.
The people who wrote Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew.


I always wanted a complete set.

I think I want this USB charger.

I've been reading HP Lovecraft's works, fairly steadily now. I'm not even halfway done, but I have read enough to understand this reference:


I kind of want it on a t-shirt, to be honest.

0 comments: