Sunday, May 24, 2015

What.


If humans did this to me, I'd bark incessantly, too.

Finally, I have photographic proof of the little dog in a dress that has spent entirely too much time in our yard, barking at my cat lounging in the window. After taking the picture, I went into the yard and it growled at me and ran to a spot in the fence. I figured out it was getting under the fence through a hole it and its fellow barkies had dug. I put a small planter and a piece of concrete in the spot to discourage them from coming in my yard, although I suspect that won't do much at all.

Inkwell, in the meantime, is meowing and prowling the back windows, looking very upset indeed. I don't know if it's because of the dog, because I scared the dog off, or because Inky was offended by the dress.

0 comments: