Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A note on blogging

I sometimes use the scheduling function in Blogger to schedule my posts. This has come in handy a variety of times. For instance, I didn't want to dump all my Hugo reviews on people at once, so whenever I finished one ahead of time I would schedule it out a day or two. In this week's case, I scheduled pretty much all week on Saturday, which was good, since I've been sick the beginning of this week.

So to the person who was wondering if I really get up at five a.m. and write my review and post it... no. I generally have it done the night before or earlier and schedule it so there will be something on the blog every day.

I also tend to schedule posts when I'm going out of town or to a convention. It makes it easier to make sure there is something for people to read. But hey, blogging about blogging is a sin, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Edited to add: If I had been blogging live earlier this week, I think I would have bored you with lots of stuff from San Diego. Instead, those will have to wait until I have some time to look through and find stuff I really want to share. Here, here's something I found clever:



We've rediscovered Pluto, apparently.

0 comments: