Monday, November 27, 2017

Visual Oddities

I'm pretty good at spotting things that are out-of-place in photos or drawings. I'm not perfect at it, but I generally can spot the anomaly pretty well. I'm curious, how good are you are seeing the out-of-place thing? In the first four images, find the panda. In the final image, find the dog. If you feel like it, leave a comment (here or on Facebook) to indicate how difficult you found them. I found 1-3 easy, 4 mildly difficult, and 5 mostly easy.

Click Each Image To Make It Bigger


1. Find the Panda


2. Find the Panda


3. Find the Panda


4. Find the Panda


5. Find the Duplo Dog


2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I SO suck at this. Which is to say, I found NONE of them

Unknown said...

This was fun! 4 was too small on my device. 1 was moderately hard, meaning I had to scan it line by line, 2 and 3 somewhat easier, and 5 was easy.