Thursday, February 13, 2003

Rapid Reviews - 12 Feb 2003 - Part II


Green Lantern #159: What would have been an unexpected twist at the end of this story was spoiled when I accidently opened the book to the end while picking up my comics... thus I knew what was coming. Still, it was a good surprise. 3 1/2 starfish

Superman/Batman Generations III #2: The first issue made a serious effort to be new-reader friendly, but this issue just drops that completely. I'm going to have to dig up the rest of the Generations books to figure this out. If I bother. 2 starfish

JSA #45: Ok, the bits with the villain were fine, but I'm still confused as to what is supposed to be going on in this book. I'm just not impressed overall. 2 1/2 starfish

Still to read: Powers, Aquaman, Astro City, and Cardcaptor Sakura.

0 comments: