Friday, January 14, 2005

Running Around Like Mad

Trying to get errands done today before going into work. So not much blogging until this evening, and there might not be much this evening because I'm going to a going-away party for some friends after work. I was going to try to pull together a random thought or two, but I can't even manage that much.

So, just a few things I noticed while out and about today:

  • It's very cold, and the ponds next to the Sammamish River up near Monroe are frozen. The river itself isn't, but the ponds were.
  • Lots of lawns around the area still have bits of snow on them. I saw a lot of lonely snowmen sitting on otherwise completely green lawns.
  • The house across the street got TP'ed right before Christmas, and lots of the toilet paper is still in the tree. It's beginning to look fluttery again, so it must be drying out.
  • The windshield of my van is really, really dirty. But it's only obvious when I'm driving into sunlight, so I didn't notice until today.

Ok, more when I have time. Enjoy the day.

0 comments: