Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blogaround Challenge

Here's to all the comic book bloggers out there, who seem to multiply on a daily basis!

This is a challenge. I'm throwing the gauntlet down. If you are a genuine comic book blogger, you ought to be able to spare one post for this challenge. So this goes out to each and every comic book blogger, regardless of how often you blog or how much traffic you get on your blog.

Here's what you gotta do. Go to the Comics Weblog Update-A-Tron 3000 and click through to at least ten comic book blogs. You can do more, but ten is the minimum. I would also stick with blogs that have been updated within the last couple of weeks, but that's not a hard and fast rule. As another loose rule, go for blogs you haven't visited before, if you can. The goal of this challenge is to meet new bloggers and see new stuff.

Visit each blog. Look at it. Form an impression about it. Then write a short bit about it. Then repeat until you have ten. Be sure to link to the blog when you talk about it. Positive, or at least constructive, thoughts are encouraged. If you don't like the blog, don't include it, go on to another one.

If you let me know, I'll link to your blogaround in a future post and in updates to this one. If you don't let me know and I find it, I'll still link. If you don't let me know and I don't find it... well, we're all out of luck, then, aren't we?

I'll do my blogaround tomorrow morning (I hope, unless the medication puts me out for the count again). I'll add links to other people's blogarounds on this post, if anyone is brave enough to take me up on the challenge.

And here's some to look at:

0 comments: