Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wednesday Linkdump

Sluggy Who?

Who wears Short Shorts? Robin wears Short Shorts.

FilkerTom reports that Elf*Quest is going on-line.

Newsarama on Oz: Dark Oz coming to the big screen and Skottie Young and Eric Shanower's new project.

Google Video: silent home video of the 1962 Seattle World's Fair, in color, no less!

While playing with wikis, I found a Doctor Who Wiki cool.

Which reminds me. My wiki is almost ready for folks to look at, although it's sparse of content. I've been spending joyful moments troubleshooting templates and learning how tables work in wiki-land. I think the result so far has been worth it, though.

Nine Inch Nails releases a new album... online.

Dragon Tails in The Arrival.

Happy Villain wants to know how you met your sweetie.

I wouldn't be far off if I said the TSA is a group of thieves

Fail Dog!

Pug for the in-laws.

0 comments: