Thursday, July 10, 2014

IndieGoGo Update - 28 days to go

Here's the latest on my goofy IndieGoGo Campaign...

  • Total raised: $65
  • IndieGoGo Fees: $5.85
  • Paypal Fees: $1.04
  • Total for Halloween: $58.11 (23% of $250 goal)
I've gotten two private comments so far, one of them asking me to pay $4 to have my campaign promoted. The other offers campaign promotion but doesn't specify how much they charge. While I want to reach $250, I am not really in this for the money, so I'll pass on those offers. But it's interesting how they've shown up on the second full day of the campaign. I wonder how many more I'll get?

Most of my visits have been from the United States (and all my contributions), but I've had visitors from Canada, France, the Philippines, Singapore and "Europe". I do wonder what people in countries that don't celebrate Halloween the crazy American way think of the whole thing.

Anyway, at the moment the status of the campaign is: Fun-Size Candy (blah).

0 comments: