Friday, March 06, 2020

Kidney Saga part 40

Last night I asked Eric to bring up my medications, and we set me up with a table upstairs so I no longer have to go down the stairs twice/three times a day for meals. This change feels a bit like a failure, but on the other hand, I just am too weak at the moment to deal with the stairs so much.

This means I'm kind of restricted to three rooms upstairs now. I don't have a problem with this, but it seems strange. At least Eric figured out a way we can still watch the superhero shows.

I also added an item to my Kidney Wish List because I am having so much trouble just standing up anymore. I am exercising, but the doctors said I will probably need physical therapy as we go forward to get my full functions back. So frustrating, but not much I can do.

So, yeah. At least I know I'm even more isolated and in a fairly solid self-quarantine.

In other news, we got a bill for the biopsy at University of Washington. It is a bit much. I'm not sure insurance has been involved yet, but it's certainly going to be painful if so. I really have no idea how we are going to pay the medical bills.

And lastly, I was amused by this graphic someone put up with a report of another vendor/exhibitor pulling out of Emerald City Comicon. It's just a little too perfect, with all the nonsense and conspiracy theories.


Full Kidney Saga --- Kidney Wish List --- GoFundMe

0 comments: