Wednesday, November 06, 2002

New Comics Day

Before I take off for work, a couple of thoughts...

I told my boss about the sugar-coated bees, and she was delighted with the story. It's one of those cases of creative problem solving that makes you smile. So I've been telling the story to everyone at work, and it's been cheering people up. It's a good tale.

New comics come today, so there will be reviews tonight or tomorrow... Saturday at the latest... I learned the hard way that trying to get reviews up right away takes away a lot of my enjoyment of a book, so I won't be rushing to post a review. I will, however, only read a book once before reviewing it (that's why they are "rapid" reviews) and I always reserve the right to change my mind on further readings.

I'm off to work... more later...