Thursday, November 07, 2002

Rapid Reviews - 6 Nov 2002 - Part II

Birds of Prey: Sins of the Mother: The episode was good, up to a point. The ending left a sour taste in my mouth, even though I kept repeating "No body, no death!" to myself and hubby. I suppose there was no other way out of the situation they had set up, but it was annoying. 3 starfish.

Powers #25: I thought there was something missing from last issue. That extra page makes a lot of sense. Anyway, this issue is interesting, setting up a whole new case. Letter column is gross as usual. Heck, the whole book is gross, as usual, but I keep buying it and reading it anyway. 3 starfish.

Green Arrow #18: One long fight. And an oddly funny one, too. And all for that one little item. Very interesting. 2 1/2 starfish.

Still got four books to go... hang in there...