Thursday, January 23, 2003

Rapid Reviews - 22 Jan 2003 - Part III

Supergirl #78: I saw the end coming, but then, I think I was supposed to see it. Wow. This book just gets better and better. I don't want it to end. 4 starfish. 4 starfish

Castle Waiting #16: I love this book, but Linda Medley doesn't know when the next issue will be out, if ever. I wish there was something we could do to make more issues possible. At this point, I'd even donate to a "Save Linda Medley" fund to get more issues. Hubby-Eric is gonna flip over the Wizard of Oz drawings in the back of the book, btw. 4 starfish. 4 starfish

Interman GN: I didn't mean to read the whole thing in one sitting! Really, I was gonna space it out over a few days. But once I started reading, I just got into it and suddenly I'm turning the last page thinking, "when's the sequel?" Ah, I'd better go read it again. 4 starfish. 4 starfish

As usual, saved the best books for last!

Next Week: Usagi Yojimbo, JLA, Truth, Avengers, Ruse, and Previews

0 comments: