Friday, May 21, 2004

Friday Fitness Blogging


  • Weight = No Reading
  • Change From Last Week = No Reading
  • Met Exercise Goal? Yes
    Goal was ten minutes a day on bike or treadmill at least six days.
  • Current Exercise Goal = ten minutes a day, at least four days.
  • Kept food diary? Yes.


I've actually been walking around the neighborhood instead of using the exercise bike or treadmill, since the bike and treadmill are at home and I'm off house-sitting. I'm lowering my requirements for next week because after I see the doctor on Tuesday I won't be able to walk for a couple of days. At least not without tons of pain.

I had to tighten a belt I wear regularly yesterday. I think that's a good sign. Either that or the belt is expanding. You never know.

My sister insisted on taking me down to McDonald's and getting us their healthy salad meals. To my surprise, it was a really good salad. And I got a nice free pedometer to go with it. When I say she "took" me down to McDonald's, I should say we walked. And had the little things counting our steps on the walk back. I've been recording the pedometer steps of my main walk each day in my exercise journal. Maybe it'll tell me something in the future.