Friday, May 07, 2004

Random Thoughts

Ok, I'm pathetic... I want this Nancy Pearl ALA Poster. "Who is Nancy Pearl?", I hear you say. Glad you asked. This is Nancy Pearl. Yeah, I want the action figure, too. Again, I think I'm hearing my calling... I wish I could afford to go back to school now...

I really like Fred Hembeck's May 7th entry. He pretty much covers the issue completely, and tells it like it is. Thanks Fred! (Note: as of the last news report I heard, the decision has been made to drop the stupid Spidey logo from the bases. Fred's point is still in effect).

Legomancer covers the Marvel Doctor Who reprints in the US. Hey hubby, do we have all these?

Hubby-Eric and I just got our Zazzle.com shirts. I was ready to pull the plug if I didn't like the quality, but to my immense pleasure, they look really good. Hubby-Eric got 'Winged Monkey Airlines Four', which has a winged monkey on the front with the logo "Fly the Furry Skies" and a big "OZ" on the back with his website address. He got it in lime green, and it looks simply fantastic. I got a raglan version of the "I'm Blogging This" T-shirt with my blog address on it. It also looks really good. I can hardly wait to wear it around.

And don't forget to enter the Demo Contest. "If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Why? What would you do with it -- good or evil or amoral?"