Saturday, May 29, 2004

Rapid Reviews - 26 May 2004 - Part I

Thor #79: There's a good chance I would understand this ending better if I'd ever read the beginning. As it is, there just isn't much to recommend this issue. It appears to finally be the end of the eternal arc, but it's a whole cosmic reset button thing, and it's just not that good. Neutral. 3 starfish

Green Lantern #177: Not much action in this one, as it's more about Kyle picking up the pieces of the life he abandoned when he went off to outer space. At least the cliff-hanger is decent. Mildly recommended. 3 1/2 starfish

JLA #99: Yup, I'd say that was one major coloring error. Not that it really matters, since the whole thing is still pretty darn stinky. I suppose this could've been worse... I'm just not sure how. And no, I'm not at all interested in the new Doom Patrol. 2 1/2 starfish

Still to review: Demo, Conan, Futurama, New Frontier, Ant, Supreme Power, Common Grounds, Harley & Ivy, Way of the Rat, Angel: The Hollower and Green Lantern/Green Arrow Vol 1.