Thursday, June 24, 2004

Another Nephew!

I have another nephew! Liam Thomas was born this morning, less than an hour ago... my big brother just called to let me know.

Funny thing about the name. I've been idly thinking over boy names for when I someday have children, and about two weeks ago I came to the conclusion that Liam was a really cool name and that I might just have to use that. I was thinking through combinations that would work, and tumbling it over in my head. Then I went to my brother's birthday party on June 16th, and he told me the name they were planning to use. My jaw hit the floor. The sheer synchronicity of it stunned me. Needless to say, I think my new nephew has a very cool name.

David called again to let me know that Liam weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces. He's a big 'un.