Thursday, August 19, 2004

Apologies

I've read all this week's comics, but I have been busy trying to get my computer to the point where I trust it enough to keep it going for another week or two until I can backup every file I need for the reinstall. I'm almost to a stable point, but I haven't had time to sit and write out thoughts, even the rapid reviews I usually write. Sorry.

I also have a cover letter to write, not to mention an article for the next Aquaman Chronicles that I need to finish. I'm afraid my priority is on the cover letter over everything else.

I'll post some reviews of some sort later today, but in the meantime, wish me luck while I try to get my computer to behave. I may well need all the luck I can get. At least I've been able to watch archery and swimming while I hack at my laptop.