Sunday, September 19, 2004

Avast, Me Hearties!

Ar, me mateys. Here's today's links! Arrr.

Scott has all your essential pirate links.

Wow. A big list of Webcomics. I knew there were a lot... but this is a cool way to check them out. Via Neilalien.

Boing Boing links to neat stereoscope pictures.

They Might Be Giants is offering MP3s on their page, direct from the artists, for 99 cents a song or $9.99 an album. While I still think that's a we bit steep for a lot of folks, these MP3s don't have any security on them and are "mastered in extraordinary fidelity (far superior to even last year’s technology)". Frankly, I'd much rather buy right from the band than from another site, and the lack of obnoxious security stuff means I don't have to worry if I need to transfer the files to a new computer. Now, if only they offered songs I actually have heard already... Via Life, it is a travesty...

For interesting coverage of the Paralympics, check out Stuart Hughes blog.

And, AR! Here's some flowers from Sacramento. And, no, I'm not going to even try to talk like a pirate in all my blog posts today.


0 comments: