Monday, September 27, 2004

Random Thoughts

Been gone all day because they turned off the water to our house. Here's some thoughts I collected both before and after my return.

There is a piece of original artwork on eBay from a Batman daily strip... featuring Aquaman. Ok, now I want to learn more about the Batman daily. The date on the strip is 12/4/1968, and it was written by Whitney Ellsworth and drawn by Al Plastino. I'm not rich enough to get the original art, but I would like to see more of the story.

Garrett tells us about a hike and some artwork in an unexpected place. He also points out that Mt St Helens is waking up. One of my more vivid childhood memories is when she originally blew her top.

Eat More People wonders why some TV shows haven't yet made it to DVD. I'm right there with him on Tiny Toons.

Ringwood suggests that we stop worrying about being geeky with our love of comic books. I'm right there with him, too.

And here's a statue from the Winchester Mystery House. Enjoy.


0 comments: