Monday, November 22, 2004

Various Thoughts

I wasn't going to blog again today, but I found some fun links to play with, so I figured I'd share. I can't seem to get away from blogging for long.

Mike Sterling tells the story of Clark Kent, disc jockey. (oops, link fixed)

The Hopkin Green Frog mystery is explained. Oddly enough, by someone trying to help.

Christopher Priest talks about the latest blow-up in basketball, and I generally agree with him: "Personally, I think alcohol should not be sold at sporting events, period."

Polite Scott also likes Dorothy of Oz.

Oh My. The George Takei Soundboard. Via V&S.

Chocolate cures coughs. Yup. "The study found that theobromine, found in cocoa, was nearly a third more effective in stopping persistent coughs than codeine, currently considered the best cough medicine." Chocolate, the wonder drug. Via Gallimaufry.

Hubby-Eric has updated his blog with the current situation in his life, so if you're curious, go read there.

0 comments: