Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Random Thoughts

Fred compares his Spongebob fandom to my Aquaman fandom... which isn't quite fair. Spongebob is much younger than Aquaman, and even Spongebob himself is an Aquaman fan (sort of). And they are in different realms of media. Anyway, go read Fred's defense of Spongebob.

Picture

And one other thing about Spongebob. I really wish they would release a "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" DVD. Not the daring duo's adventures, no, just the episodes of Spongebob that the pair show up in. Those are the episodes I most want to see, and to have in my collection.

It may be possible to take stem cells without killing the embryo. Can you imagine... if the embryo later grows into a person, to know that your cells saved lives, before you were even born? Wow. I hope this procedure gets enough funding to determine if it will work.

Movies in Lego. A little hard to read, as it's in German, but pretty cool nonetheless.

If they cancel your project, write it anyway, and become a phenom with Mac. This is the story I told you to check out, Eric. Via Various and Sundry.

Solar Power array goes live in Germany. Enough energy to power 9000 homes, with no pollution.

Beaucoup Kevin is giving away a comic book, too. There's one I might consider entering. Hmmm. Nah. Via Dorian.

And lastly, while you are in the giving spirit, I urge you to give a little to Breast Cancer research, and help me with my fund-raising efforts for the Three Day Walk while you are at it. Thanks.


0 comments: