Sunday, February 20, 2005

3-Day Training Update

I know you are all following my adventures, and misadventures, of training for the Seattle 3-Day walk with baited breath. If that's so, you can read about it over on the boring blog. But I think it's time to once again mention that I need donations to make the minimum level so I'll actually be allowed to walk. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment through the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund. Try saying that three times fast.

If you can donate, please go to my 3-Day page and give until it hurts. Or until it feels good. Whichever works for you.

Many thanks go out to my sponsors so far: Elayne Riggs, Erin Schadt, Maggie Olson, Robin Hess, Polite Scott, and Tom Abrahamson (In Memory Of Elizabeth Zarlengo).

0 comments: