Saturday, March 05, 2005

Flower Identification and 3-Day Beg

First off... went on another training walk and spotted a flower/weed that I can't identify. Since barely anyone actually reads Gjoblaag, I thought I'd also post it over here in case somebody knows what it is. This stuff lines the Sammamish River Trail, but I don't recall seeing it elsewhere.

Know what it is? Please post a comment.

And, hey, as long as I've got you reading... could you possibly Donate To The 3-Day if you have some money to spare? I figure if everyone who reads this blog donates $5, I'll have maybe another $25 or so...

...Seriously, though, I need to raise a good chunk of money before July, and it is going to good causes (read about them here and here). If you can't donate, or already have, maybe you could link to this entry or another one in which I talk about the 3-Day (big list of entries here) so folks who don't care for Aquaman know that I'm doing something more than just comics blogging over here.

I know there is a grassroots power of blogs that is still untapped, and this is one heckuva good cause to focus that power on. Won't you please spread the word and see if I can reach my goal?

Please Donate

Help?

0 comments: