Thursday, March 17, 2005

Rapid Reviews - 2 March 2005 - Part II

Ok, so I'm a wee bit behind on my reviewing. I'm working on it...

Nodwick #27: Someone has stolen the henchmen, except for Nodwick. And Nodwick disguises himself so he can be stolen too. Much fun ensues. I wasn't sure this strip would be as funny as a longer story, but it's great. If you don't like the weekly strip, you probably won't like this. If you do, check this book out. 4 starfish

Fallen Angel #19: "Sacred Cows" Part 1 of 2: I don't know who Sachs and Violens are, though I've heard of them somewhere. That doesn't really detract too much from the story, thank goodness. Angel's idea for letting off some steam is ridiculous, but funny. Next issue is the final one, and I'm still not sure if I like this book or not. 3 1/2 starfish

Justice League Unlimited #7: "Orphans": This story focuses on Supergirl's attempts to fit in on Earth, and compares her plight to Orion's. Not the best contrast, but it works for the story. 3 1/2 starfish

0 comments: