Friday, July 01, 2005

Extra Superfriends

How about some screen caps that I didn't post the other day? I've discovered that I really don't need as many images as are cool enough to grab. And then, some of these didn't fit really well in the narrative of the show that I wrote. Most of these are Aquaman-related, as well.

screen cap

Aquaman is startled by a bat. He overreacts just a tad.

screen cap

Aquaman just after being turned into the Scarecrow.

screen cap

Ok, just what is Superman doing to Wonder Woman?!?? Warren Ellis might enjoy this one.

screen cap

AquaScarecrow sinks into the Purple River.

screen cap

AquaScarecrow summons fishy help.

screen cap

AquaScarecrow after a nice flip from the water to avoid falling down the Purple Falls.

screen cap

AquaScarecrow shows off his nice glowing waterproofness.

screen cap

Nothing special about this one, except I like the funky pink unicorn.

0 comments: