Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ok. Done.

That took a little longer to read than I expected. I'm just glad today was one of those "free" days. We had no plans, so I got to spend the morning and afternoon reading.

Rapid Review: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Spoiler-Free thoughts: WAY better than the last book. While I still have issues with the events in the last book that were not addressed in this one, this book was so much better that I find myself being very forgiving.

That's not to say that it's perfect. It's standard Harry Potter fare, which means that the writing could use some polishing. But the storytelling is as strong as ever, and it draws you along despite yourself. 4 starfish

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Spoiler Review Below (highlight/select to read):

End Spoilers. If the above stuff shows up on your computer without you highlighting it, please let me know what kind of browser and computer you are using so I can try to fix it. Thanks.

0 comments: