Saturday, September 10, 2005

Mini-Random Thoughts

Comic Book Resources has a preview of True Story, Swear To God #15. The second page made me laugh very hard, especially since I knew he was pronouncing it wrong, I just didn't know what his mispronouncement meant. Oops.

Ghosts break a lease. The restaurant owner refuses to move into a building because it is reportedly haunted, and his religion requires him to avoid association with spirits or demons. Via Neil Gaiman.

Ha. I finally got this big ad to play on my machine. Yup, it's a big ad. Via Mark Evanier.

Thanks to the news that Rachel Hartman is bringing The Mad Bun from Amy Unbounded to GirlAMatic, I've started to look at the page on a daily basis. If you like webcomics, you ought to go check it out. It looks like most of the strips are free for the first week.

And lastly:

0 comments: