Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Thoughts

I have a crud, which I apparently caught from Eric (who came down with it on Monday). It spoiled our plans for the evening. And now I want to put a linkblog together, but I'm having a lot of trouble concentrating, so this may not make any sense.

Chris Brown likes Full Moon Fever, and points out that: "It's a book that by the time you finish, you want to talk to someone about it."

Johnny B does another movie stills "quiz". There's no Oz still in this one, unlike his last one.

Mike Sterling on Lex Luthor.

Shane Bailey finds a comic book question on the LSAT.

The Comic Treadmill reviews Dorothy IV.

Chris Reviews... including JLA.

Trash Heap blogs about Steve Jobs, The Buffyverse, and his brother being booted from Australia.

The only thing more boring than blogs are blogs about blogging.

MetaFilter on the Aquatic Ape Theory, which has a very very tiny relationship to Aquaman in my mind. It's an interesting hypothesis, but doesn't have any real facts to back it up.

100 Greatest Mathematical Theorems.

Are you in stiches?

Hurricane Rita is stronger than Katrina. My friends Andy and Maurine have already evacuated with their son from an area in Texas near enough to be in danger.

In case you wanted a list, here are the names for storms. I notice that "Laura" is in there... I suspect Katrina will be retired soon.

Boing Boing Links:


Slashdot Links:
Museum of Hoaxes Links:

0 comments: