Friday, September 23, 2005

Wikimania IV: Attack of the Words

Still working on the Comic Series Wiki. I will point out that David Carter of Yet Another Comics Blog has put in a ton of time and effort and made the Wiki improve on a daily basis. We've also been joined by Nev the Deranged, who really likes Gold Digger. Silentnietzsche and Tangognat have also contributed a lot.

I challenge all you comic book fans to pick out two or three books you love and to take a look at the Wiki for those titles. If there isn't one, make one. If there is one, make sure it's up-to-date and come back and visit it on a regular basis to keep it that way. Editing Wikis is easy, and the only way this thing will become really useful is if people contribute.

I've started to write one paragraph summaries of each issue as I finish reviewing them, so I'll have something to post when the next issue comes out. And I've been adding books as I get them into my hands, as well. But I can only do the books I own...

0 comments: