Thursday, October 27, 2005

Massive Linkdump

"People keep giving me rings..." BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! I want the full quote on a t-shirt.

Jeff Parker is being cryptic.

Comic Treadmill on Aquaman.

An Appreciation of Thriller. Also a nice theme park ad. Eeek.

Rosyln Washington doesn't want ghost hunters in their cemetary at night. Too bad.

Ah, those out-moded turns of phrases. Does the current generation even know what a record is, much less what a broken one sounds like?

Dorothy Volume 1 is out.

Good links from Aaron Williams.

Postmodernbarney notes that George Takei has come out. Sulu was one of my first ever crushes.

Animaniacs on DVD? We can hope!

How to knit DNA. Maybe I can talk my mom into knitting me a nice strand. If you want something a little more ... disgusting... how about a knitted digestive tract?

Forbes tells businesses how to harrass bloggers. Folks, it ain't libel if it's the truth.

A Short Guide to Iraq, written for US Troops... in 1942.

Hip Hop Yoda.

The new OpenOffice is really slow, until I noticed a tip in this slashdot thread... once I turned off Java, it started running superfast.

Hallowe'en Legends from Snopes.

War Profiteers. They make me sick.

0 comments: