Thursday, February 09, 2006

Review Copy Reviews

Jeremiah Harm: Pure out and out violent fun. If you like Lobo, you will like this. If you don't... you probably won't. I'm not much of a Lobo fan, but I actually somewhat enjoyed this one. Check it out if you can. 2 1/2 starfish
Boom! Studios: out this week.

A Trip To Rundberg: This one violated one of the first rules of first-person narration. Unfortunately, it would spoil the story to complain about it more, so don't read the next bit unless you don't plan on reading this book: (spoilers)(end spoilers) Ahem. Anyway, this was another zombie book, and I've already mentioned a few times that I don't really like zombie stories. This one started out solidly, but I hated the ending and overall just wasn't that interested in the book. The artwork was pretty good, but the subject matter and the finale left me irritated. 2 starfish
Frequency Press.

0 comments: