Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tuesday Linkage

Here's an interesting Garfield strip with an article which postulates that every Garfield strip since 1989 has been a product of Garfield's denial of his own demise...

Metafilter directs us to a guy who REALLY likes football helmets. I admit, the first thing I thought of when I saw the site was the big display at the new Seahawks stadium that has a helmet from every High School football program in the state. I'd like to get a better look at that display some time and see if I can pick out my alma mater.

Neat petroglyph might depict a well-known supernova of the year 1006.

Maybe it was the borax.

Animator vs Stick Figure, a Flash presentation via MeFi.

I was able to help someone with an old post of mine. I gotta admit, reading that comment made my day!

I've had to add the second season of Entourage to my Amazon Wish List. Hopefully I'll get some credit from people buying stuff through my site and be able to get it later this summer.

0 comments: