Monday, September 25, 2006

Linkdump

Scott is with me, and so is Bully.

Interesting article on the existence of female comic book fans who avoid male dominated fan forums.

Hubby-Eric recently introduced me to a website called DailyLit that sends you parts of a book via e-mail to read. He's suggested to his Oz mailing list that those who haven't read the original book can read The Wonderful Wizard of Oz through e-mail in nice bite-size chunks. It arrives in 51 parts. I signed up for three books myself.

Check out this exhibition of "everyday heroes" - workers from Mexico dressed up as superheroes for a photo shoot. I particularly like the Green Lantern photo, very nicely composed.

Leonard Kirk on spammers. I'm getting tons of comment spam at the moment, which makes me always fear that I'm deleting legit comments when I go through and delete the crap.

The Madden Curse??? (see more about the curse here and here)

If You've Done Nothing Wrong... a video featuring clips from new Doctor Who with the Pet Shop Boys song "Integral".

Painting the Moon.

Disney wants Infinite Copyright.

There's a hole in the universe.

Cosby asks every person to contribute $8 to a museum about slavery.

I Love Banned Books

0 comments: