Friday, September 29, 2006

Links Links Links

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #70. This series is never gonna end, is it?

Colleen Doran on the reality of sales versus giving away books for free. A lot depends on your audience. I know I haven't picked up any of Colleen's books yet mostly because I'm too confused by the story. Since she is starting with a prequel, I hope I can ease my way into the tale and then I'll be willing to hunt down all the other books.

And if Colleen wants to make sure she gets money, she can use Lawrence Watt-Evans' example and ask the audience to pay for the book as she posts it. I'm enjoying getting new books from Watt-Evans this way.

Hey, don't miss Part Four of Eric Shanower's Adventures in Troy.

Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man. Um. Ok. (Bully has a good take on it).

Paul Cornell is written into a comic, which is funny for me, since Paul Cornell wrote me into a book.

What Comic Store is Weird Al in? Inquiring minds want to know...

The Seattle Times has an article about Doctor Who. Ok, it's not by their staff, but I'm still stunned.

Now THAT'S a serving size. And the fries and burger are completely edible.

A Dark Day in America. This is what Waterboarding Looks Like. The House Approves Warrentless Wiretapping. Habeas Corpus is the Bedrock of Freedom. I Put My Fingers Against The Glass. Stick Magnetic Ribbons on your SUV. The New Bill of Rights.

And to make up for the pain of those previous links: Flooomp.

I Love Banned Books

0 comments: