Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Non-Pasta Non-Pirate Linkdump

Colleen Doran explains what her webcomic will be and where it will be appearing.

Harlan sues Fantagraphics. Uh. Ok. I was going to post a lot more on this, but I'm afraid I'll get sued.

Greg Burgas interviews A. David Lewis, creator of The Lone and Level Sands.

LEGO Batman. Cool.

Pal Dorian on crazy fans.

Awesome Tangram bookcase.

Ken Jennings wants Celebrinerd to catch on.

Ug, more attempts to remove any privacy from us. I don't trust anyone with databases of my private business, especially not the government. And that's not even going into how much it will cost to retain such data.

AA Batteries that recharge in your USB ports. The way my USB ports are set up, these wouldn't work real well with my machine.

I've always been interested in the Dead Sea Scrolls, and this article has some decent explanations of the origin and significance of them.

Apparently the football crowd in Seattle is too loud. So the NFL has clarified the rules. I remember the Seahawks getting penalties back when they played in the Kingdome, and the noise practically raised the roof.

Dobbs on Voting Machines.

200 year old seeds come to life.

0 comments: