Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Not-At-All Random Links

I find the best books to read through Oz and Ends. An excellent blog for any lovers of all-ages lit.

Please tell me that this is a parody in honor of Banned Books Week.

Ouch. People finding artifacts with metal detectors are destroying priceless archeological knowledge.

Also via Colleen, B-Movie Biology.

I found this Warren Ellis description of Second Life to be fascinating. I haven't gamed in a long time, but it all sounds so familiar.

What song do you want played at your funeral? What a morbid topic... I chose Vivaldi's Four Seasons: Summer.

On that same sort of note: Songs that freak you out. Be sure to read the comments. I'd have to say "Teddy Bears Picnic" is the freakiest "innocent" song.

Day Against DRM makes it sound like DRM is an STD.

Garry Trudeau Blogs.

Kitten Thinks Of Nothing But Murder All Day.

Expand Your Horizons

Update: It's a good thing I write my blog posts in a text editor then copy and paste them over to Blogger, because Blogger has been eating my posts right and left this morning. Grr. At least I didn't lose anything.

0 comments: