Thursday, November 23, 2006

I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Happy Thanksgiving to my US readers. I'll be posting my Ripples post later this evening if I don't fall asleep from the turkey meal.

Johnny B's Thanksgiving NFL picks.

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #78.

Turkey Urban Legends and tales.

Hand-Drawn Turkeys. The final question on a Psych class test is to "Draw a turkey".

If you are peeved at a scummy driver, you can report them at PlateWire.

Lea Hernandez updates, and asks who your favorite teacher was.

Occasional Superheroine. Start at the bottom and read on up to the most recent. You'll know quickly enough if you want to keep reading. Start with this post. I read through the entire blog in one sitting. I do not regret it.

Snopes reports on a true tax refund for Americans...

And for everyone who remembers WKRP:

0 comments: