Friday, February 09, 2007

Announcement and Linkages

Well, I've done a lot of behind-the-scenes work on my new domains over the last couple of days, and it's now time to officially announce that I have a new home on the web! Yep, if you visit Gjovaag.com you'll find a list of links to my and Eric's various websites, which will grow as we finish migrating sites to the new host. Heck, poor hubby-Eric hasn't really even had a chance to start migrating his site over yet. In any case, the Aquaman website is now moved to aqua.gjovaag.com, which might be a little easier to remember than the old URL, but harder to spell!

You can also now e-mail me at my name. Heh. That's the most fun bit of all. And yes, I'll be switching over to that e-mail for personal correspondence. My excite.com e-mail will stay active, as will my gmail account, and I'll continue to check both of those daily.

I'm also going to point out the donation link on Gjovaag.com. At this point, with the amount of space and bandwidth we need, if someone donates $10 through that link, they've paid for a FULL MONTH of our web hosting. That's really cool! I'm hoping that once Eric has migrated his Oz website over to the new host and puts up a donation link there that enough grateful Oz fans will donate to keep us up and running for a few months extra each year.

Anyway, that's my news... on to the links at large...

You may have noticed a little link on the bottom of my Haloscan comments. It goes to CoComment.com, which tracks comment threads you have participated in. I didn't think I would be all that interested in the service, but it's come in amazingly handy for keeping track of comments I'm making on other people's blogs (who use Haloscan, at least). Anyway, I thought I'd point it out and explain what it is for anyone who might have missed it.

That's where my boss is at. And Peter Fries gives me the first look at an Aquaman toy to be shown off there. Ooooooh!

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #89.

Mike Sterling is also a sinner.

Without copying would we have any culture?

Get free sourdough starter. I like sourdough, but I'm not much of a connoisseur, so I'm not sure if I want to go through all the steps to make this stuff work. Still, it's tempting.

Breaking news: Young Woman Dead in her Prime. Another complaint about the news media in this country. Via filkertom.

0 comments: