Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Special Note To My Readers

If you read this blog via RSS feed or some other site syndication, please make sure you turn off any options to reload entries if they are updated. In the near future, I'm going to be making a LOT of changes to past entries, and the result will be flooded feeds if you don't make sure that option is unchecked. If you do not have an option like that (I know Bloglines has it, but I don't know about other readers), then you may want to consider unsubscribing from my blog for the next few months unless you don't mind flooded feeds.

To everyone else, here's what is happening. I finally got myself a domain so I can host my own website instead of having the long URL that I currently use for my personally hosted images and files. While I don't plan to host this blog on my new domain, I will be hosting most of the images that I put into posts on the new domain, which means I'll be changing the URLs of those images as I go back through posts. This will take some time, but most of you won't notice anything unless I completely screw something up.

And yes, the Aquaman website will be moving. While I'm fairly certain of the URL, nothing is set in stone yet so I'm not going to link to it right now. The URL will be much shorter, though possibly more difficult to spell. Heh.

0 comments: