Thursday, March 08, 2007

Linkdump

Illusive Arts has updated their website. Oh, and BUY TONY LOCO.

Heidi is angry at the news organizations that spoiled a comic book before she could even get to the store. If I was a Marvel reader, I'd be upset too.

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #93. What will they do when they hit the big 100, I wonder?

Grumpy Old Fan speculates on a Justice League movie.

Young Adults and Comic Books. Things are looking up?

Ooooh, I like this. I have lots of junk that could be displayed with them.

What has the most perks, Google or the local prison?

Pi Day Is Coming. I need to go get some ingredients, I think.

I think I would actively avoid any gas station that installed video ads in the pumps that turn on as soon as you start pumping your gas.

For hubby-Eric: You Don't Know Jack Online.

This is almost enough to make me remove my link to the Red Cross.

Pug for the in-laws. I have to wonder if the in-laws ever read or notice all the pug links I put up for them. It's just that, every single time I see a pug on-line I think of them. And this one is pretty cute, too. Un-pug that drain!

0 comments: